Harper G. Andrews Pedigree
(Start at generation 5, below.)
Last Change: 21 November 2014
Origin of the surname “Andrews:”
6 Robert Harper Andrews
A. Biographical notes:
Born 1800 at Plymouth, Connecticut. Moved to Windsor, New York and, after marriage, was engaged in farming there until he died on 25 September 1872.
B. Wife# 1: Phiolelia Guernsey
1. Biographical notes:
Died 1842 at Windsor, New York.
a. Ansel Andrews: Born 1826. Died 1898. Married Mary Scott and had the following son:
(1. Frank Andrews: was a farmer in Hollywood, California.
b. Alma Andrews: Born 1828 at Windsor, New York. Died there in 1896. Married David Wilmoth, a farmer, and had the following children:
(1. William Wilmoth: Resided at Great Bend, Pennsylvania.
(2. Sara Wilmoth: Resided at Harpersville, New York.
(3. Kate Wilmoth: Resided at Harpersville, New York.
(4. Daniel Wilmoth: Resided at Harpersville, New York.
c. Stella Andrews: Born 1830. Resided at Susquehanna, Pennsylvania. Married John Tiffany, an engineer, and had the following daughter:
(1. Flora Tiffany: Married Nathaniel Decker and resided at Susquehanna, Pennsylvania. Flora and Nathaniel had the following children:
(a. John Decker.
(b. Flora Decker.
(c. Nathaniel Decker, Jr.
C. Wife #2: Julia Wilmoth
1. Biographical notes:
Born 1808 at Great Bend, Pennsylvania. Died there in 1878.
a. Harper G. Andrews: See generation 5, below.
b. Robert A. Andrews: Born December 1847. Was a real estate agent in Hollywood, California. Married Tillie Burt of Bradford County, Pennsylvania and had the following children:
(1. Harper Andrews.
(2. Howard Andrews.
(3. Henry Andrews.
(4. Fred Andrews.
(5. Grace Andrews.
(6. Maude Andrews.
(7. Earl Andrews.
(8. Mildred Andrews.
(9. Edna Andrews: Born 1851. Was a farmer in Hollywood, California. Married Bert Bell of Windsor, New York and had the following daughter:
(a. Jesse Bell: Was a professional educator in New York City.
5 Harper G. Andrews:
Born 14 February 1846. Married Mary A. Irvine, paragraph 3c.c.(4.(c.(1) of the John Irvine (1) page.
WARNING: This page is a working draft of the results of ongoing research; all information on or linked to this page is subject to change. Do not assume the information displayed here is accurate. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for its use or interpretation. Please help us identify inaccurate, incomplete, or inappropriate information and malfunctioning links by clicking here or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.