John Addison Biles
Last Change: 20 June 2017
Prior generations in America are speculative.
John Biles - Gen 5
Henry Biles - Gen 6
Alexander Patterson Biles - Gen 7
Jacob Place Biles - Gen 8
John Addison Biles - Gen 9
Wilson Alexander Biles - Gen 10
Geneva Florence (Hunt) Biles - Gen 10
John David Biles (1933 - 1989)
Descendant # 4.4
2. John’s birth: 15 February 1933 at Salem, Marion County, Oregon.
John’s death: 26 November 1989 at Salem, Marion County, Oregon.
3. John’s military service:
Entered July; separated June. Basic training; Fort Ord, California. Later stationed in Germany.
4a. John’s 1st marriage:
a. To whom: Loretta L. Triplett
“Lou” (also seen: Loeita, Loaita, Triplet)
(1) Loretta’s parents:
(2) Loretta’s birth: 1932.
b. Marriage #1 date & location: 1952 at Salem, Oregon.
c. Divorce date: May 1955.
4b. John’s 2nd marriage:
a. To whom: Betty Lou (Kaspar) Mazak
(1) Betty’s parents: Anthony Kaspar (also seen: Kasper)
(2) Betty’s birth date and location: 1931.
(3) Betty married 1st Alvin Mazak.
(a) His birth date & location:
(b) Their marriage date & location:
(c) Their divorce date & location:
(d) Their children: (Adopted by John David Biles.)
· Linda Dee/Lee (Mazak) Biles: Born 1950.
· Charles Alvin/Allen (Mazak) Biles: Born 1953.
b. Marriage #2 date & location: 1956 at Stevenson, Skamania County, Washington.
c. Divorce date and location:
(1) Jean Ester/Esther Biles: Born 1957.
(2) Barbra Linn Biles: Born 6 September 1958.
(3) Steven David Biles: Born 20 October 1959.
(4) David Lee Biles: Born 1961.
c. Divorce date: after March 1969.
4c. John’s 3rd marriage:
a. To whom: Fern (?)
b. Marriage #3 date & location:.
5. John’s employment history:
Employer, location, job title
Owned and operated a construction company in California.
6. Other biographical notes on John:
a. Had a stroke and in 1984 was confined to a wheel chair in the Veteran’s Hospital, Roseburg, Douglas County, Oregon.
WARNING: This page is a working draft of the results of ongoing research; all information on or linked to this page is subject to change. Do not assume the information displayed here is accurate. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for its use or interpretation. Please help us identify inaccurate, incomplete, or inappropriate information and malfunctioning links by clicking here or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.