Almond Henry Drake
Last Change: 9 April 2017
John Drake I of Windsor, Connecticut
John Drake II - Gen 2
Enoch Drake - Gen 3
Nathanial Drake - Gen 4
Josiah Drake I - Gen 5
Josiah Drake II - Gen 6
Josiah Drake III - Gen 7
Ziba Drake - Gen 8
Almond Drake - Gen 9
George Edgar Drake I - Gen 10
Almond Henry Drake - Gen 11
Roxanna Cool - Gen 11
Charles Melvin Drake (1939 - )
Drake Generation 12 in America
Descendant # 7
2. Chuck’s birth: 1939 at home on the family farm about two miles from Evans Mills and one mile from LeRaysville on what is now Route 26 in the Town of LeRay, Jefferson County, New York. Anticipating the birth, his oldest sister, Anna, had come home from her work in Deferiet, New York to help her mother with the birth.
3a. Chuck’s 1st marriage:
(1) Lana’s birth: 1941 at Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio.
(2) Lana’s parents: Adolphus and Bessie “Bess” (Bandy) Blankenship of 1214 East 74th Street, Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio.
(3) Lana married 1st: (?) Everett.
(a) When & where married: directly following high school at Cleveland, Ohio.
(b) Their divorce date & location: shortly after marriage at Cleveland, Ohio.
(4) Other biographical notes on Lana:
(a) Lana married (3rd) James Donk; they were subsequently divorced.
b. When married: 1967 at the Clyde United Methodist Church, Clyde, Galen Township, Wayne County, New York.
(1. Julie Ann Drake: Born 1969.
(2. Kelley Lynn Drake: Born 1970.
d. When & where divorced: 1985 at Lyons, Wayne County, New York, just before Chuck’s 2nd marriage.
3b. Chuck’s 2nd marriage:
(1) Cheryl’s birth: 1956 at Highland Hospital, Rochester, Monroe County, New York.
(2) Cheryl’s parents: David Peter and Rose Delores (DeJohn) Mancini of Rochester, Monroe County, New York.
b. When & where married: 1985 at the First United Methodist Church, 340 Main Street, Geneva, Ontario County, New York, where their minister from Clyde had moved.
(3. Kristy Rose Drake: Born 1990.
(4. Kevin David Drake: Born 1992.
4. Last known state of residence for Chuck: New York
WARNING: This page is a working draft of the results of ongoing research; all information on or linked to this page is subject to change. Do not assume the information displayed here is accurate. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for its use or interpretation. Please help us identify inaccurate, incomplete, or inappropriate information and malfunctioning links by clicking here or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.