Bernice (Walts) Kelsey Pedigree
(Start at generation 3, below.)
Last Change: 28 November 2014
Origin of the surname “Walts:”
4 Lester Walts
1. Biographical notes:
2. Wife: Alice Hagan
3. Children: (order uncertain)
a. Bernice Walts: See generation 3, below.
b. Maude Blanche Walts: Born on the farm where she subsequently resided. Attended Omar, Alexandria Township, Jefferson County, New York schools. Married Oran A. House (b. on family farm near Alexandria Bay, son of Nelson and Fidela (Hardy) House, on 7 January 1903 at her parents’ farm residence. Oran was born on his parents’ farm and attended Alexandria Township schools. After marriage Maude and Oran had the following children:
(1. Lloyd N. House: Resided at Watertown, Jefferson County, New York.
(2. Quentin House: Resided at Watertown, Jefferson County, New York.
3 Bernice Walts:
Born . Died . Married Byron Jerome Kelsey, generation 3 paragraph 3.b. of the Kelsey Annex.
Of related interest:
1. Judson Walts: Married Addie Otis, daughter of Enos and Adelia (Doane) Otis of Clayton, Jefferson county, New York, and had the following daughter:
a. Viola Walts: Married Roy Lingenfelter and had the following daughter:
(1. Marie Lingenfelter: Married Ward Pennock.
WARNING: This page is a working draft of the results of ongoing research; all information on or linked to this page is subject to change. Do not assume the information displayed here is accurate. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for its use or interpretation. Please help us identify inaccurate, incomplete, or inappropriate information and malfunctioning links by clicking here or e-mailing us at email@example.com.