Sarah Ellen (Cool) Montei
Last Change: 13 April 2017
(?) Kuhl - Gen 6 of the Cool Annex
John Cool/Kuhl - Gen 5 of the Cool Annex
Jonathan Cool - Gen 4 of the Cool Annex
Truman J. Cool - Gen 3 of the Cool Annex
Lorenzo Dow Cool - Gen 2 of the Cool Annex
Anna Maxine (Montei) Heiss - Gen 7 in America
Raymond Paul Heiss - Gen 7
Hazel Caroline (Heiss) Jedryczka (1929 - )
Descendant # 3.1
2. Hazel’s birth: 1929 on the family farm in Fairgrove Township, Tuscola County, Michigan. Baptized Spring 1930 in the First Evangelical Church, Flint, Michigan.
3. Hazel’s marriage:
(1) Adolph’s parents: John and Josephine (Wojcik) Jedryczka of Carleton, Monroe County, Michigan
(2) Adolph’s birth: 1927 at Detroit, Michigan.
b. Marriage date & location: 1951 in the Evangelical Church in Carleton, Monroe County, Michigan, with her uncle, Reverend Orin M. Bailey officiating, and another uncle, Reverend J. D. Montei, Jr. singing solo, accompanied by Mrs. Arthur (Hilda) Weinert on the piano.
(1. Randolph John Jedryczka: Born 1952.
(2. Donna Kay Jedryczka: Born 1955.
(3. Deborah Lynn (Jedryczka) Wyatt: Born 1957.
(4. Virginia Hazel (Jedryczka) Calvin: Born 1960.
4. Last known state of residence for Hazel: Michigan
WARNING: This page is a working draft of the results of ongoing research; all information on or linked to this page is subject to change. Do not assume the information displayed here is accurate. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for its use or interpretation. Please help us identify inaccurate, incomplete, or inappropriate information by clicking here or e-mailing us at email@example.com.