Priscilla Jane (Moyer) Rubright Pedigree
(Start at generation 3, below.)
Last Change: 26 November 2014
Special thanks to the following people for their extensive research and documentation, which was used in compiling the information in this annex:
1. Dr. George Lemar and Ruth Frances (Bryant) Rubright.
Origin of the surname “Moyer:”
4 Samuel J. Moyer (photos)
1. Biographical notes:
Born 1823. Resided at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
2. Wife: Catrianna Manbeck “Catherine” (photos)
Born 1827. Daughter of Joseph and Anna Maria (Knoll) Manbeck (photos).
3. Children: (order uncertain)
a. Mary Moyer: (photos) Married (?) Legler.
b. Henrietta Moyer: (photos) Married Henry Haupt and had the following children:
(1. Mary Haupt: Married (?) Reese. In 1981 was age 102 and residing (with her sister, Ella) in the Denver Nursing Home, Lebanon County, Pennsylvania.
(2. Ella U. Haupt: (more info) Born 1 December 1880 at Frackville, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania. Died Wednesday, 14 January 1981, age 100, at the Denver Nursing Home in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania. Before entering the nursing home in mid 1978 Ella resided at 53 Wilson Street, West Lawn, Pennsylvania. She was a member of the Bethany Lutheran Church in West Reading, Pennsylvania and had the following son:
(a. Wilbur H. Haupt: In 1981 resided at Overland Park, Kansas. Married (?) and had at least 3 children.
c. Amelia Moyer: (photos) Married (?) Strauss/Strausser.
d. Seranus S. Moyer. (male) (photo) (more info) Died age 74; interred in Charles Evans’ Cemetery, Reading, Pennsylvania. Was employed as a carpenter. Member of St. Mark’s Reformed Church of Reading. Resided at 332 W. Douglas Street, Reading, Pennsylvania. Married Mary Minnich and had the following children: (order uncertain)
(1. Katherine E. Moyer.
(2. Marian L. Moyer: Married (?) Kline.
(3. Harold Moyer: Resided at Reading, Pennsylvania.
e. Priscilla Jane Moyer: See generation 1, below.
3 Priscilla Jane Moyer:
Born 10 March 1853. Died 1935. Married, Alfred Rubright, generation 3 of the Rubright Annex on 11 November 1876.
WARNING: This page is a working draft of the results of ongoing research; all information on or linked to this page is subject to change. Do not assume the information displayed here is accurate. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for its use or interpretation. Please help us identify inaccurate, incomplete, or inappropriate information and malfunctioning links by clicking here or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.