Ruth Marie (Proven) Kelsey Pedigree
(Start at generation 3, below.)
Last Change: 26 November 2014
Origin of the surname “Proven:”
4 Roy Proven
1. Biographical notes:
Resided at RD #2 Theresa, Jefferson County, New York.
2. Wife: Mabel Rose (?)
3. Children: (order uncertain)
a. Walter Proven: Married Willie (?) and resided at Hammond, New York.
b. L. Myrrel Proven: Resided at Redwood, Jefferson County, New York.
c. Laurence Proven: Married Rosalyn (?) and resided at Stone Mills, New York.
d. Robert Proven: Married Gail (?) and resided at Theresa, Jefferson County, New York.
e. Ruth Marie Proven: See generation 3, below.
f. Eileen Proven: Married Roger Mitchell and resided at Syracuse, Onondaga County, New York. Roger and Eileen had at least the following daughter:
(1. Patricia Eileen Mitchell: Initially resided at Syracuse, Onondaga County, New York.
g. Gladys Proven: Married Malcolm Moss and resided at Redwood, Jefferson County, New York.
h. Shirley Luella Proven: Graduated from Theresa High School, Theresa, Jefferson County, New York in 1956. Married Donald Newton Schell, son of Irvin Schell of Evans Mills, at the Theresa Methodist Church and initially resided at Theresa. Later resided at Watertown, Jefferson County, New York. Donald graduated from Evans Mills High School in 1954 and from the Canton Agricultural and Technical Institute, Canton, St. Lawrence County, New York in 1956. He was subsequently employed as a lab technician by Crowley’s Milk Company, LaFargeville, Jefferson County, New York.
i. Betty Proven: Died before November 2006.
j. Pauline Priven: Died before November 2006. Married (?) Worden.
k. Glenn Proven: Died before November 2006.
l. Marjorie E. Proven: Born 29 April 1924 at Chaumont, Jefferson County, New York. Died Tuesday, 14 November 2006 at the Samaritan Medical Center, Watertown, New York; interred Redwood Cemetery, Redwood, Jefferson County, New York. Attended Perch River, Brownville, Glen Park, and Theresa schools. Married Junior F. “Ivan” Salisbury (d. 1 Jul 1975), on 12 April 1941. They were tenant farmers before purchasing their own farm in Alexandria Township. Marjorie sold the farm in the late 1980s and moved to Schell Avenue, Evans Mills, New York. Marjorie and Ivan had the following children: (order uncertain)
(1. Gerald Salisbury: Married Mary (?) and resided in New York.
(2. Donald Salisbury: Married Paula (?) and resided in New York.
(3. Sylvia Jean Salisbury: Resided at Redwood, New York. Married Paul Mitchell and resided in Pennsylvania.
(4. Fay Evelyn Salisbury: Initially resided at Redwood, New York. Married (?) Elk and resided in New York.
(5. Rebecca Salisbury: Married Gregory Edick and resided in New York.
(6. Vickie Salisbury: Married Robert Cocco and resided in Texas.
(7. Diana Salisbury: Married James Marolf and resided in New York.
(8. Angela Salisbury: Married Terry Vanderbogart and resided in Georgia.
3 Ruth Marie Proven:
Born . Died . Married Emmett Eugene Kelsey, paragraph 3.b.(1.(a. of generation 3 of the Kelsey Annex.
WARNING: This page is a working draft of the results of ongoing research; all information on or linked to this page is subject to change. Do not assume the information displayed here is accurate. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for its use or interpretation. Please help us identify inaccurate, incomplete, or inappropriate information and malfunctioning links by clicking here or e-mailing us at email@example.com.